Wednesday 27 August 2014

Man cosplays Final Fantasy"s Cactuar to propose to his girlfriend in the most romantic way possible

Cosplaying just took a romantic twist inside a mall in Beijing as a man appeared inside the mall cosplaying one of Final Fantasy’s most beloved creatures – Cactuar. He donned the green suit with one purpose, and it is to get down on one knee and ask his girl friend for her hand in marriage.


n7yvhiuvaogbxtvopgna 500x324


He even gave a romantic Final Fantasy speech to his girlfriend as he proposed.



You always said that I’m not romantic, that I don’t care for you. Please forgive me! Do you know how excited I am right now? I’m very scared, I waited a long time for this. You might think this costume is strange but did you know Cactuars always strive for love? Looking back at the time, I’ve loved you since Final Fantasy VII, and now we’re all the way up to Final Fantasy XIV. It’s been so long, and I’ve never had another in my eyes. I finally the courage to say this: Min Min, will you marry me?!



Ain’t it all just sweet? Several passers-by were present and even videotaped the whole thing.



However, as always, the proposal got some mixed reactions online with some netizens saying how sweet the proposal is while some have said it is just another publicity stunt for Final Fantasy XIV which has just started Beta testing last August 25. However, state-owned website, China.com has caught-up to the now-engaged couple and said that it was absolutely no publicity stunt.


o7u83wlakmvonylvp09t 427x500


You can also read more on Cosplay through this link


Also join in on the community’s discussions at http://forums.sgcafe.com


Source: China.com via Kotaku



Man cosplays Final Fantasy"s Cactuar to propose to his girlfriend in the most romantic way possible

No comments:

Post a Comment