Friday 8 January 2016

Eir Aoi on her concert in Singapore: "I"ll be singing songs never performed here -- and with a DJ!"

rocktheworld


Eir Aoi’s solo concert performance in Singapore is finally here. Fans have been eagerly waiting for this outdoors concert for months since its postponement from its original October 3 date, due to the haze conditions in Singapore at the time.


The concert is finally taking place on January 9, 8PM (doors open 7PM) at the The Coliseum outdoors stage at the Hard Rock Hotel in Resorts World Sentosa. Have you got your tickets yet?


Before Eir Aoi takes the stage here in Singapore, the accomplished Anisong artiste very kindly set aside some time to write SGCafe readers a brief message, addressed to her fans.


Here is what she said:


Hi everyone, this is Eir Aoi.


I was so disappointed when I first heard the news [about my solo concert being postponed in Singapore last year due to the haze] because I was perfectly prepared for the show.


But because of the bad weather, unfortunately the concert had to be postponed.


I love sunny weather! But whenever the weather is bad, I would try to chase it away and make myself feel better by saying “it’ll be alright!” in a loud voice.


It’s been a while since I’ve last seen all of you. How is everyone doing?


Recently, I’ve been going on a diet, and it’s been fun!


Ah, I’ve also released a new single “Shoegazer” (do you know?), and [the cool thing is that] this song is produced by Hisashi from Glay!


At my solo concert in Singapore on January 9, 2016, I’ll be singing many songs that I have yet to perform in Singapore. I will also be doing the show with a DJ!


I really enjoy coming to Singapore, and everytime I come here, I always eat chicken rice. I love it!


I can’t wait to see you guys in Singapore!


You can find out more about Eir Aoi and watch her music videos at the show’s official home page here.


Here is the music video for Sirius — the first opening theme for the anime Kill La Kill.





https://youtu.be/Z2IwwyJUerk



Eir Aoi on her concert in Singapore: "I"ll be singing songs never performed here -- and with a DJ!"

No comments:

Post a Comment